Adding pompoms to your slime is so much fun! To make this Rainbow Pom Pom Slime Recipe you can use mini pom pom balls or bigger ones. They have a fluffy and soft texture and make your slime fun to play with. I made this Pom Pom Slime a rainbow one, but feel free to use any color you’d like!
To make this Pom Pom Slime Recipe you will need clear glue. I have seen pom pom slimes made with white glue and they don’t look as pretty as the ones made using clear glue. It will still have a nice texture, but the clear glue allows the pompoms to show through. You can also add some glitter to your pom pom slime!
When the pompoms are inside the clear slime they could look like blueberries, blackberries or raspberries, depending on the color you use. So if you want to make a Jelly Slime with “fruit” on it, you could use this recipe adding some food coloring to the clear glue. Making slime is really all about your imagination!
- 1/2 cup of Clear Glue
- Borax (1 teaspoon of borax powder dissolved in 1 cup of warm water)
- Food coloring (optional)
How to Make Rainbow Pom Pom Slime Recipe
- Pour the clear glue into a bowl.
- Now you can add the food coloring and glitter (if using) and stir well.
- Add the borax mixture to the bowl and stir. Don’t add all of it, just use as much as you need so your slime is no longer sticky. Add the activator little by little until the slime begins to form and you can take it with your hand to knead it.
- Add the pom-poms to your slime and keep kneading it. You can add more slime activator if it’s still very sticky, but don’t add too much or your slime will become stiff.
- Store in an airtight container and let it sit for 2-3 days so it becomes more clear.