I really love Cloud Slime. It’s not an easy type of slime to make, but adding the instant snow is fun! The texture of cloud slime is fluffy and soft. It looks just like a cloud! You can customize your cloud slime to make it look like ice cream, cotton candy, ICEE… It’s so much fun to try new recipes and make your own slime. Try adding some fake rainbow sprinkles, fake candy or fake chocolate chunks to your cloud slime to make it look like real ice cream! If you need to know how to make Fluffy Cloud Slime with Instant Snow, here is the basic recipe. You can use clear glue or white glue to make cloud slime. They both work great and make beautiful cloud slime.
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s White Glue (1/2 a cup)
- Instant snow powder
- food coloring (optional)
How to make Fluffy Cloud Slime with Instant Snow
- Make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Pour the glue into a bowl and add some of the borax mixture. Stir with a spoon or wooden stick. Keep adding and mixing until it begins to form. To make cloud slime you can over activate your slime so it becomes stiff. This is because when adding the instant snow the slime will become sticky again.
- Add food coloring and stir (only if you want your cloud slime to have some color instead of just white).
- Make the snow! Put some of the instant snow powder into a bowl and add some water. Don’t add too much water, just enough for the snow to form. If the fake snow is very wet it can ruin your slime.
- Add the already formed Instant Snow to the slime and knead with your hands. When it becomes too sticky you can add more slime activator. Keep adding snow and activator as needed until your slime becomes the consistency that you want for a cloud slime.
- Keep it in an airtight container when not playing with it.