Do you want to make Cloud Slime? It looks really pretty and the texture is amazing, you will love it! The main ingredient to make cloud slime is Instant Snow powder. When adding the water to make the artificial snow, don’t add as much as it says in the instructions. Instead, use half of the amount of water that it is supposed to be used.
Use thick or a little over activated slime to make cloud slime, this is because when adding the artificial snow, your slime will melt. It takes a while to get the artificial snow mixed into the slime, so be patient and have fun!
We used borax to make this recipe, but if you prefer to use another type of slime activator, you can add 1⁄4 teaspoon of baking power and some contact lens solution to the glue.
- 1 cup of Elmer’s Washable Glue
- 1 teaspoon of borax powder, mixed with 1 cup of warm water
- food coloring (optional)
- Instant snow powder
HOW TO MAKE CLOUD SLIME
- First make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Add 1 cup of Elmer’s glue into a bowl. Add some food coloring if you’d like and stir well.
- Now add some of the borax mixture into the bowl and stir with a spoon or wooden stick. Keep adding and mixing until it begins to form. This time you can over activate your slime so it becomes stiff.
- To make the artificial snow put some of the instant snow powder into a bowl and add some water. Don’t add too much water, just enough for the snow to form.
- Add some of the snow to the slime and keep kneading until your slime becomes the consistency that you want. If it becomes too sticky, you can add more slime activator. Keep adding snow and activator as needed.
- Keep it in an airtight container when not playing with it.