This ICEE Slime looks just like Frozen Fanta Orange and the texture is really nice. If you want to know how to make Icee Slime you can follow this recipe. Making Icee Slime is kind of messy, but the results are worth it! You will have a beautiful, soft, fluffy, moldable slime that rarely changes its texture over the time. It’s one of my favorites!
To make ICEE Slime you will need Instant Snow. It’s like making cloud slime, but instead of white you will need to use clear glue. Cloud and Icee slime falls apart when stretched but holds its shape when pressed, that’s why it’s so amazing and popular.
I wanted to make a frozen Fanta Orange slime, so I added orange food coloring to my clear glue cloud slime. You can use the same recipe to make red or blue ICEE Slime, just add blue or red food coloring instead of orange. And if you want, you can also add some scent to your Icee Slime!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Clear Glue (5 oz/147 ml)
- Instant snow powder
- food coloring (optional)
How to make Icee Slime
- Make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Pour the clear glue into a bowl and add the food coloring. Mix well.
- Add some of the borax mixture and stir with a wooden stick. Keep adding and mixing until it begins to form. To make cloud slime you can over activate your slime so it becomes stiff. This is because when adding the instant snow the slime will become sticky again.
- To make the snow put some of the instant snow powder into a bowl and add some water. Don’t add too much water, just enough for the snow to form.
- Add the already formed Instant Snow to the slime and knead with your hands. If it becomes too sticky, you can add more slime activator. Keep adding snow and activator as needed until your slime becomes the consistency that you want for Icee slime.
- Keep it in an airtight container when not playing with it.