This recipe is to make very soft creamy, stretchy and fluffy slime! Adding a little red food coloring, it looks just like strawberry cream cheese. Keep in mind that this recipe will take longer to make (compared to other slime recipes), but with the right ingredients and a little patience, you can achieve the perfect cream cheese slime!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Washable Glue (4FL OZ/118ml)
- 6 tablespoon of cornstarch
- one drop of red food coloring (optional)
- 2 cups of shaving cream
- contact lens solution
HOW TO MAKE CREAM CHEESE SLIME
- Pour out the entire contents of Elmer’s glue into the bowl.
- Add 6 TBS of cornstarch and mix thoroughly.
- Add food coloring if you desire.
- Add the shaving cream and mix well.
- Add contact lens solution and mix until slime begins to form. Keep adding us needed. If you feel like the slime isn’t forming and it’s too watery, add more shaving cream.
- When the mixture is not too sticky anymore you can take the slime out of the bowl and begin kneading with your hands. Keep kneading and adding contact lens solution until the slime is not sticky anymore, but don’t add too much because it will ruin your slime.